Sunday, October 23, 2016

Outfit Ideas From Sammydress Customers

Happy Monday! Today I want to introduce some outfits ideas from Sammydress customers, all photos and reviews can be seen at our “Buyer Show”. I liked to introduce the blogger’s outfits before, but recently I founded customer’s outfit ideas may be more practical. So I would like to share more buyers ideas with you in later time. 
1.cape”+”stripe top”+”leather pants”+”leather boots”
 

2.”crop top”+”denim jacket”+”boho skirt”+”thigh high boots”
 


3.”white tee”+”pinafore dress”+”skate shoes”+”printed scarf”
 

4.”baseball t shirt”+”cargo pants”+”skate shoes”+”shoulder bag”


5.”Embroidered trapeze top”+”skinny pants”+”sliver pointed toe heels”
 


Which outfit looks you like most? Please let me know your thoughts, thanks for reading.Hope you have a nice day!

4 comments:

  1. Good day, hopefully today can be better than the day before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good afternoon, hopefully this sunny day and keep the spirit to work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fashion and jewelry brands revealed, check out my blog for the latest trends
    http://www.ritoot.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete