Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Sammydress Reviews About Fall Fashion


Autumn is here, although it’s still warm and sunny in September, but I started to consider the Fall outfits and focus on fashion trends. I checked several fashion bloggers we ever cooperated and want to find inspiration from them.
Joanna(@ashplumplum), she chooses a long gray sweater on sammydress, which has drop shoulder and high low hem. I have to say she featured this simple sweater perfectly, the black ripped jeans, high top shoes, even the hats and bags are both suitable. and wanna to have a same sweater? Check here

Marili (www.storytelling.ee), a cool fashionable lady from Estonia, people love her pink hairs and unique style. I ever bought one very similar biker jacket with hers, but the facts show that I’m totally worn the biker jacket in a wrong way.After saw Marili's looks, maybe I should try to get back the old leather jacket from somewhere.Find marili’s post here:
http://www.storytelling.ee/2015/10/biker-chic-moned-muutused.html





Rin Handika, Living in Indonesia, is a Asian blogger. I would like to introduce some Asian blogger next, as People focused less on Asian fashion than Europe fashion.How do you think?

“And how happy I am when I dolled it with my new "ghibli" sweater that I got from Sammydress.” From post: http://www.ismurfshion.com/2015/12/all-there-is.html

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post! I love this bloggers
    http://softcutie.blogspot.com.uy/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juggernox With time, the exercises receives less difficult and you adapt Juggernox to other education patterns. when one isn't always patient, they tend to surrender the training and this means they should start from the beginning, after they need to benefit muscular tissues. Juggernox nutrition meals performs a very big position within the muscle training area. a few assume ingesting continuously will give them the muscle tissues but this isn't the case. You need to awareness on all the meals companies but specially take.For more ==== >>>>>> http://boostupmuscles.com/juggernox/

    ReplyDelete